DO NOT STOP WHILE ENTERING THRU THE GATE. ALL SAFE MINI STORAGE DOES NOT WARRANT THE GATE CLOSURE SENSOR. PLEASE CONTINUE TO DRIVE FORWARD UNTIL YOUR VEHICLE IS COMPLETELY THRU THE GATE.
1. ALL UNITS MUST BE LOCKED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER LEASING OR RESERVATIONS. If you do not have a lock to put on the unit, we will put a tag on your unit until you are ready to move in. You will need to cut this off prior to your moving in. This procedure is to ensure that another occupant does not occupy your unit prior to you moving in.
2. No double locking the unit. Put only one lock on each unit.
3. Tailgating entry and exiting is prohibited: When you enter into the facility, please wait to enter if you are behind another occupant. The gate will start closing and you can enter you code at this time. The gate will reopen. This helps maintain higher security for your belongings as well as others. Please do the same thing when you are exiting the facility.
4. Occupant access hours are 6:00AM to 10:00PM, 7 days a week. The time allowed to be in the facility is limited from 6:00AM to 11:00PM, 7 days a week. YOU MUST BE OUT OF THE FACILITY BY 11:00PM. Your code will not work and you will not be able to exit the facility.
5. Traffic flow, parking: Follow the arrows on the ground to maintain a one-way traffic flow around the paved loops. When parking to load/unload at your unit, please park parallel to the building to allow traffic flow past your vehicle.
6. Do not drive thru gap between the 500, 1100 and 100, 900 buildings to access units. Please go through the gates to gain access to both sections of the facility.
7. No pets are allowed outside of the vehicles please.
8. NO SMOKING ON FACILITY
9. Use of loading carts: There are heavy-duty loading carts available to help you in loading and unloading your belongings, if needed. These are kept inside the hallways (through the tan doors). You are welcome to use these carts. Please return them when finished.
10. Timed lights: Interior hallways and some of the large units have lights on timers. Please turn the lights off when you are finished using them. DO NOT ALTER THE LIGHT FIXTURES IN ANY WAY.
11. No garage sales are permitted on the facility.
12. Insuring your stored property: ALL SAFE mini storage is renting you the space. You are responsible for your belongings. All Safe Mini Storage does not carry insurance covering your property.
13. Reporting damage: Please notify the office immediately if you discover damage to your unit or belongings, or if you observe any damage or breach of security in the facility.
14. PLEASE NOTE: There is a Sanikan located in the northwest portion of our facility. This located west of the office.
15. There is not a dumpster available on site.
16. On site office hours are 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Monday thru Friday and 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays and major holidays.